[ola] Re: Final Exams

  • From: JoAnna Coleman <joannac@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 16:44:39 +0000

My 2nd year kids are doing their big final oral interviews next week on food
preferences and eating habits, and then their final writing assessment on the
same topics the week after.

 We will do a short little unit on making/accepting/rejecting invitations with
a quick on demand role play oral in pairs.

If I had had more time, we would have done a cooking video project as well.

I also give a comprehensive multiple choice final exam on the day of the final
in June that includes listening and reading comprehension with functions,
vocabulary, culture and music from the entire semester.

JoAnna Coleman
Spanish Teacher
Wilson High School
503-916-5280 ext. 75231
joannac@xxxxxxx
http://profecoleman.wordpress.com/

________________________________
From: Heidi Hewitt <heidihewitt13@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:heidihewitt13@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, May 15 2014 12:25 PM
Subject: [ola] Final Exams
Hi all,

I'm wondering what people do for final exams. I really wanted to do oral exams
but might not have enough time. Any ideas for written exams?

Thanks!

Heidi

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are the property of the
Montachusett Regional Vocational Technical School and subject to the Public
Records Law, M.G.L. c. 66, § 10.
Montachusett Regional Vocational Technical School does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation,
disability, religion or national origin.
District Title IX Compliance Coordinator: Principal, (978) 345-9200 x5205