[ola] Re: 21 game

  • From: Troy Longstroth <troy_longstroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 13:57:21 -0800

It doesn't matter how many kids you have.  You just keep counting until you
get to 21.  I have the kids scramble every turn or two so that the person
it will land on doesn't get too predictable.  It's also a good way to have
them cross the circle in a silly way using vocabulary you've been working
on.

Troy

Troy Longstroth
Spanish and Outdoor Recreation Teacher