[off-topic] Re: rooting

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 11:43:55 -0800

What is rooting?

----- Original Message -----
From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx
To: "off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-android@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 12:05:05 -0600
Subject: [off-topic] rooting

Okay guys I am completely curious of the topic of rooting I am going to offer to example devices here and I want to learn as much as possible on what steps would be taken on their rooting. I personally am a big fan of samsung and I would add on this area the galaxy s4, and as for the other device I think I would pick the HTC 1. Anything you guys have to offer in form of stuff I can read and how much I can root on each device individually would be great to learn. One thing please start a new thread for whichever device you would like to discuss so we can individualize the info.With questions, concerns, or issues please contact the list admin at: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx , on skype on betoa221, or twitter betoa221. To sub to the list please send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject line. To unsub from the list send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx