[off-topic] Re: rooting

  • From: Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 19:55:32 +0100

Wow I see what ya mean hence the name rooting.

E-mail Facebook and iMessage
christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx

On 01/10/2013 19:48, Josh Gregory wrote:
Yeah but you can do a lot more thing, hell, you might be able to even install
iOS on there.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 1, 2013, at 2:36 PM, Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is it the same as jailbreaking?

E-mail Facebook and iMessage
christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx

On 01/10/2013 19:07, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
  What's exactly rooting? Is like Jb with Iphone?

El 01/10/2013 01:05 p.m., Beto Arreola escribió:
Okay guys I am completely curious of the topic of rooting I am going
to offer to example devices here and I want to learn as much as
possible on what steps would be taken on their rooting.
I personally am a big fan of samsung and I would add on this area the
galaxy s4, and as for the other device I think I would pick the HTC 1.
Anything you guys have to offer in form of stuff I can read and how
much I can root on each device individually would be great to learn.
One thing please start a new thread for whichever device you would
like to discuss so we can individualize the info.With questions,
concerns, or issues please contact the list admin at:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx , on skype on betoa221, or twitter betoa221.
To sub to the list please send message to:
off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject line.
To unsub from the list send message to: off-topic-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx