[off-topic] Re: rooting

  • From: Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 15:56:35 -0400

A custom rom is pretty much, I think anyway, a different version of android,
so, say you had the Galaxy S4 but you hated the hell out of touchwiz, For those
that don't know that is the skin, or custom interface, that Samsung puts on top
of android, you could flash stock Android on there and have a phone thats fast
as hell, What with the snapdragon 600 and improvements that, in my opinion,
blow the iPhone out of the water as far as specs go. I don't think I'm going to
do that, but it's definitely possible if you know how you're doing it and what
you're doing.

Sent from my iPhone