[off-topic] Re: Informing potential blind cellphone buyer

  • From: Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 14:54:43 -0400

I think we are starting to see A new era… And not a good one at that. Ever
since Steve Jobs died I think accessibility has kind of been on the back burner
for them, I mean look at iOS 7!
I would take a page out of Alberto's playbook and recommend the Galaxy S4,
since he seems to really like it and I played with an S3 and it looked pretty
good. Definitely a learning curve but sure as hell definitely manageable.

Sent from my iPhone