[off-topic] Re: Informing potential blind cellphone buyer

  • From: Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <off-topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 14:58:35 -0400

 The hell with that! I'm not saying you're wrong at all, in fact I completely
agree, but you can customize the whole damn System depending on what you get.
This is rooting aside of course, you most definitely do not have to route to
customize, although if you want to it's your choice, I'm just saying I would
never do it. And also how you learn to use it to your advantage to suit your
personal preferences, something that most certainly is not now, and probably
will never be, possible in iOS.

Sent from my iPhone