[obol] Re: chats & yellowthroats, etc

  • From: Mike & MerryLynn <m.denny@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 12:15:40 -0700

Chats have always been common here in Walla Walla Co. - just across the line and upriver from Morrow Co. BUT Common Yellowthroat used to be hard to find in WWCo - we would be lucky to get one in fall migration. The last few years we are hearing them in the spring - at the delta area and I had one at Bennington Lake a couple weeks ago. So at least here the yellowthroats are becoming more common.

Later, ML

Mike & MerryLynn Denny
Birding the Beautiful Walla Walla Valley

If you haven't gone Birding, you haven't Lived!