[obol] Recent Boardman Black-necked Stilt

  • From: "avitours" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "avitours" for DMARC)
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 09:36:25 -0800

Birders -
Seems extremely late.  I did a little poking around on eBird.  Running a search
for all years in Oregon from Nov - Feb, I found a single record from the
Klamath Basin, just over the border in CA on Feb, 15th 2003. Narrowing my
search from Oct-Nov produced numerous records averaging around the first and
the second week in October.  The late date in Oregon is the 22nd of October
from Cold Springs NWA, in Umatilla County.  My latest record from Union County
is September 22nd.  Now with that said, this is just entered eBird data.  There
may be other later records, but I can't think of any later than Pete's recent
Boardman sighting. Getting ready for Black Friday at work, before eating to
much.  May go look for Redpolls if the day allows.
Happy Thanksgiving,
- TrentLa Grande, OR

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 5 ACTIVE™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone