[obol] OBA Annual Meeting!

  • From: "Mary Anne Sohlstrom" <masohlstrom@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 14:32:59 -0700

Hello – Do you realize that the OBA Annual Meeting in The Dalles is only three
weeks away?  Have your registered?  We have a great meeting planned with
interesting evening programs and super field trips  in an area many of us
probably have not birded.  Some of the greatest ever birders will lead the
trips (ok, a little hyperbole – but, jeez, they are GOOD!  A few of them are
even modestly amusing....)

Registration forms are on the OBA website at:
www.orbirds.org/2013conference.html

Send in your registration today, then get your motel reservations made (Meeting
Headquarters: The Dalles Inn -  the rooms are very pleasant, clean, and quiet.
Discounted rates are at $85, mention OBA).

We are looking forward to a great weekend.  For families – plan to visit the
Columbia Gorge Discovery Center and learn about the Oregon Trail, the Missoula
Ice Age Floods and stay for the Raptor Experience with live birds of prey!

Question?  Drop me a note – if I don’t know I’ll find the folks who do!

See you there,

Mary Anne Sohlstrom
OBA Treasurer (this is why you send your registrations & $$ to me.....)
masohlstrom@xxxxxxx