[obol] OBA Annual Meeting

  • From: HARVEY W SCHUBOTHE <ninerharv2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "OBOL (obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 12:07:57 -0700

Bandon is the location for the 2014 OBA annual meeting. The meeting will help
from September 26 to September 28th at the Community Center (1200 W 11th Street
SW in the heart of City Park).

The event opens with a Friday night dinner featuring Dan Gleason as our
speaker. A day of organized birding trips is set for Saturday to provide an
opportunity to build on life and Curry and Coos County lists. On Saturday
evening, following dinner, our annual membership business meeting will be
conducted and Roy Lowe will speak. We close Sunday with a half day of organized
birding trips.

More information on lodging and registration will be forthcoming later this
week. Mark your calendars now.

Harv Schubothe