[obol] Re: Northern Bobwhite in Lane County

  • From: bcombs232@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "W. Douglas Robinson" <w.douglas.robinson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 14:28:16 -0700

I did not think of eBird as having this role, which is why I tried to preserve
the data on obol.  Thanks for the enlightenment.  I will add the bobwhite to my
eBird list soon, and will include in my eBird lists all the gamebirds,
parakeets and exotic waterfowl (etc.) that I may find in the future.

Sent from my iPad