[obol] need volunteer(s)

  • From: Stephanie Hazen <stephaniehazen17@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Midvalley birders <birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 14:05:49 -0700

July 16 and July 23 I will be helping with a summer camp for children through
Straub Environmental Learning Center.  I am hosting a field trip for the
children to observe active nest boxes.  If I do not have
nesting birds on my property during that time, I will be looking for other
locations.

About 15 children will be bussed from downtown Salem to the site.

  Bluebirds would be preferred, but swallows, or any other species would be
fine.

If you would like to volunteer to have school children come to your property to
view birds for an hour on those days, please let me know.

Stephanie Hazen