[obol] Re: Coos/Curry Update

  • From: "Tim Janzen" <tjanzen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 22:37:17 -0800

Dear Tim,

I thought I would add that I was in Curry County on Tuesday, November 3. I had
3 ELEGANT TERNS at Chetco Point in Brookings. A GREATER WHITE-FRONTED GOOSE
was in the town of Brookings about 1/4 mile NE of Chetco Point. There were
fairly large numbers of BROWN PELICANS at virtually every overlook in the
county where I stopped. I didn't see the Elegant Terns when I went through
Gold Beach but they may have been around. I had small numbers of HEERMAN'S
GULLS in Gold Beach and at other locations as well such as Chetco Point. I
also stopped to see the Blue Whale near Ophir. That was an amazing sight!

Sincerely,

Tim Janzen