[obol] Re: Common Ground-Dove records

  • From: "Dennis Vroman" <dpvroman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx>, <jeffgilligan10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 18:29:52 -0700

It's interesting that a fellow (who is a hunter that knows Doves) living down the road from me told me that he saw some really small doves (very much small then Mourning Doves) along the frontage road near the Manzanita rest stop (eastern side) a couple of years back now. After talking to him more about them, they sounded like they were possibly Ground-Doves. I bird out that way often, but have not encountered any small doves in that area.

Still looking, but none yet, Dennis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Contreras" <acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx>