[obol] Re: Common Ground-Dove records

  • From: "Tim Janzen" <tjanzen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'OBOL'" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 21:11:15 -0700

Dear Alan,

Bob is correct. A print of that photo was sent to Harry. Harry brought it to
Birder's Night and it was passed around so that I was able to see it. Owen
Schmidt and Jeff Gilligan probably saw that photo as well. The photo was later
lost and to the best of my knowledge has never been relocated. It may have
been in an OBRC packet that was lost. In any case, it would be nice if this
record could be documented in some way. I can certainly confirm that the bird
in the photo looked like a Common Ground-Dove. I have seen a lot of them in
Arizona.

Sincerely,

Tim Janzen