[nycfoxsig] Re: rt can't find components

  • From: Lew <lew1716@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nycfoxsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 23:28:14 -0400

It is a really simple, bare bones, no frills app. I'm getting the can't find
resources startup message ... so
I don't think any activex is involved. Anyway... dependency checker... Care to
recommend one?

The installers won't work because this is a very high security deployment ... I
doubt I'd be allowed to copy
anything into ...\system32 in order to do an 'official' install.

  _____