[nycfoxsig] Re: rt can't find components

  • From: Lew <lew1716@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nycfoxsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 19:33:46 -0400

I found out what was happening. In this install, it's necessary for the exe and
dll's to reside in the exe
home directory. The very first line of the app changes the default folder, so
it seems that this one line of
code fires before windows checks for all the dlls. This is strange because I
didn't think any line of code
would fire before the components were loaded.

  _____