[nycfoxsig] Re: rt can't find components

  • From: Jay Berardinelli <docman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nycfoxsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 22:48:50 -0400

what about any activex components you may be using?
are you using any visual foxpro classes? they may use some activex without you knowing about it.

run a dependency checker on your executable.

Lew wrote:

I'm attempting to deploy a small app by copying all the rt dll's & my exe into the same directory. Yet I get this error which seems to indicate that the exe can't find one or more of the components, even though they are all (gdiplus vfp9r, vfp9t & vfpenu ) right there. Has anyone run into this?