Re: [nvda-translations] Update and release of a new version of addon called poeditMadeEasy.

  • From: Him Prasad Gautam <drishtibachak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 23:47:48 +0545

hi,
Thanks for the comment.
I did not wanted disturb the already used feature.
The beep was there.
Many of our friends are familiar with it.
I just made different tones for identification of message category
instead a same beep.
The announcement of single and double star is the next way of
indication instead saying the word fuzzy, untranslated, error etc.
I am not sure when it will be included in core nvda,
definitely it will be a part of nvda. Addon is just for testing.
I am adding some more features after this release too. The new options
are under test by myself. Hopefully it may be available soon.
I am thinking to shorten the messages at the time of merge with core nvda.
As far as it will be possible, the already used phrases in main nvda
will be used so that there may be less work for translators.

Right now, For translation, as in this addon, I have provided the
nvda.po file under 'en' language inside locale folder.
Please do:
1. go to user/appdata/roming/nvda/addon/poeditMadeEasy/locale folder.
2. rename the en folder as ta.
3. now, Inside ta/lc_message, the nvda.po will be available.
4. Plese translate it.
5. For help file, just rename en as ta under doc foldr, translate the
readme.md file.
6. Same case for manifest file too.
In brief, rename en as ta;
I myself had done for Hindi and Nepali.