Re: [nvda-translations] Update and release of a new version of addon called poeditMadeEasy.

  • From: "DINAKAR T.D." <td.dinkar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 21:57:37 +0530

Hi,

I tested the poeditMadeEasy add-on and it is working fine. It's really
a good work done by you.

I would like to make the following suggestions:

1. ctrl+shift+d command is not required, as the command nvda+end is
already there to read the status line.

2. Instead of the beeps to denote whether a string is fuzzy,
untranslated or containing errors, a text message such as "fuzzy",
"untranslated" or "contains error" can be read out.

Will this add-on become part of the core NVDA in version 2014.3 itself?

When will be the files available for translation?

Thanks,

DINAKAR