[nvda-addons] Re: New Dropbox v3

  • From: shaun everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 11:58:11 +1300

interesting, I have never bothered with the dropbox addon, to exit I have always used the task manager. the only time I have ever needed prefs I used supernova to do it.

and I only ever needed to set prefs when I first got my system 3 years ago.
Once set there is no need even touching the icon.
As long as its uploading and I can get access to the right click menus then I don't give a damn.

At 09:13 p.m. 12/12/2014, you wrote:
I note this morning that dropbox is automatically updating to version 3.Strangely now the tray icon works without any issues, however the preferences when openned can crash dropbox on XP with an if you were in the middle of something error. Sometimes it will open though, and then when you attempt to use the add on it crashes in the same manner as above.

Brian

bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-