[nvda-addons] Clip content designer: preliminary release date and reviews

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 14:06:53 -0800

Hi, mostly the add-on authors,
Her's my review of clip content designer:
* Opening and reading clipboard content: if the clipboard can be treated as
a file, wouldn't it be possible to convert try/except/finally block to a
context manager (with statement)? The benefits of with statement is that
it'll automatically close the clipboard.
* Settings dialog: Is it okay if the title is changed to "Clip Content
Designer settings" to match that of the menu item label?
Thanks.
As for release date, I'll leave it up to the author to decide, but if not, I
propose December 19th, as the add-on was considered stable for a very long
time.
Cheers,
Joseph