[nvda-addons] Re: New Dropbox v3

  • From: "Brian's Mail list account BY" <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 09:24:03 -0000

I'd sooner someone actually gave dropbox a poke with a sharp pointed item. This daftness on a part of the software seems to me to be easy for them to fix, and looking at when the original ticket about preferences was raised, so far nothing seems to have been done other than to make it more flaky than ever.

Did somone not say they knew a person who worked for Dropbox? hint hint.
I use it a lot and while I can still use it, it does not bode well for the future with the current situation. Having said that, I noted on two xp machines that updates failed and its still at version 2, one succeeded though with the results mentioned. Obviously all t of this is not the fault of nvda, eventhe crash, it appears happens to xp users who are sighted.

Brian

bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-