[nvda-addons] Re: NVDA Remote Access: a potentially useful add-on (or perhaps in the core) and CAVI podcast

  • From: Grzegorz Zlotowicz <grzezlo@xxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 21:19:47 +0100

Hi Joseph and thanks for interesting information.
It's not Jamie speaking in the podcast, but people from Accessible Apps, who created the NVDA remote add-on. They plan to set up the funding campaign on indiegogo which should help to release the add-on... At the moment they set up the possibility of subscribing to the mailing list and to be informed about further events related to the Nvda remote...

http://nvdaremote.com/

Greetings, Greg.
W dniu 2014-12-13 20:12, Joseph Lee napisa?/a:

Hi all,

Someone over at another tech list sent a forwarded message about a podcast describing NVDA Remote Access, a tool for controlling another computer remotely. The speaker (I'll assume as Jamie or someone) described it as a prototype and can be useful in situations such as remote tech support, tandem and what not.

The podcast is at:

http://www.cucat.org/class_notes/CaviCasts/2014/20141213_nvda_remote.mp3

To whoever spoke at the event, we'd like to see if it can be developed as an add-on (unless Jamie was the speaker, which in that case, no add-on is necessary as it'll be in the core).

Cheers,

Joseph