[nvda-addons] Re: NVDA Remote Access: a potentially useful add-on (or perhaps in the core) and CAVI podcast

  • From: Mario <mario.loreti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 10:37:27 +0100

Hi, I will also be interested in testing this, if it will be possible.
Il 13/12/2014 21:26, Joseph Lee ha scritto:

Hi,

Good – since I believe Tyler is with us… Thanks for the link.

For Tyler (if you are here): would it be possible to let other add-on authors and core devs contribute code and test the add-on? In return, we’ll let you post a link to download your add-on on our community add-ons website as soon as it is available.

For anyone interested in what Chris and Tyler are doing, here is a background ticket regarding remote access:

http://community.nvda-project.org/ticket/3564

Cheers,

Joseph