[nvda-addons] NVAccess lists was Re: Appmodule basic question

  • From: Martina Letochová <letochova@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 22:52:55 +0200

Re the NVDA-dev list, it seems all the lists on lists.nvaccess.org are
affected by the server blocking now; I haven't received anything from the
dev and commits lists for two days and resubscribing also doesn't work for
me; I don't really want to use a different email address for those lists to
avoid the other addresses to be spammed and eventually blocked by some
recipients' servers like it has already happened with my Seznam one as a
result of being on quite a lot of mailing lists, and as people tend to leave
original messages when they reply the address would be shown. So I think if
it goes on like this it's time to move those lists somewhere else.
Martina