[nvda-addons] Appmodule basic question

  • From: Aron Ocsvari <oaron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 22:35:23 +0200

Hello,
In Sam Broadcaster, NVDA doesn't read items in listwiev with arrow keys, but it announces these, if I use object navigation. I don't know, how I should start to fix it. I read the deweloper guide, but I didn't find an example for this problem. Which appmodule solves a similar problem?
Thanks for your help!
Regards,
   Aron
Ps: Something happened with the deweloper list, because I don't get mails for the changes. Do you know about this?

--
Aron Ocsvari
Leader of NVDA Hungarian Translation Project