[nvda-addons] Re: NVAccess lists was Re: Appmodule basic question

  • From: "List account Brians" <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 04:09:47 +0100

I think its true. The hotmail, google and talktalk servers are all apparently blocking the whole ip range now as far as email is concerned. it is registered I think, according to one page to some Chinese outfit, however, I've not looked deeply into it. I think its irrisponsible blocking they are being lazy and google for one seem not to care in the slightest or give any indication on how to stop getting re listed a few days down the line. I am also suspicious that this range is not the only one being blocked as some people have rung me asking why I do not reply to their emails!

Brian
----- Original Message ----- From: "Martina Letochová" <letochova@xxxxxxxxx>