[nvda-addons] Re: Instant Translate: looking for features for the next version

  • From: Paul Warner <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 11:12:02 +0100

It's a great add-on.  I have been using it extensively this morning.

I don't know this for sure but if there is a limit on the number of characters which can be translated at any time, it would be good if this limit could either be extended or even eliminated.

Regards,

Paul

On 09/05/2013 10:54, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
I and Beqa were having an IRC conversation about Instant Translate
add-on. Beqa asks, "are there things to add in the next version?"
Thanks.
//JL

Paul Warner VICT Consultancy Software development and assistive technology training www.vict-consultancy.co.uk Sales of vTurbo and vMouse for NVDA trigger donations by our sponsor to NV Access