[nvda-addons] Re: Instant Translate: looking for features for the next version

  • From: "Timothy" <tmthywynn8@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 12:44:27 -0400

Joseph Lee: Beqa asks, "are there things to add in the next version?"

The only bug I see, is the fact that when translating multiple sentences, the
next sentence starts with a semicolon (;).

Nguyen Van Dung: I Right now, the length of selected text should be extended.

That would be possible if one could segment the amount of stuff to be
translated, as Google, or the browser,  has an upper limit of
how much can be translated via the URL.

Timothy