[nvda-addons] Re: GoldWave 4.0-dev: requesting basic review

  • From: "Brian's Mail list account BY" <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 08:24:59 +0100

So does that mean then that it will not work with the xp versions at all and one assumes the latest version for that version of goldwave does not change and is still available on the site?

I have not swapped over even on the 64 bit versions of windows as the old version does what I want with few real hassles, and I'd expect a lot of people will be the same as me from my feedback here.
Brian

bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-