[nvda-addons] Re: FocusHighlight 2.0

  • From: Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 17:18:55 +0200

Dear Takuya:

I think you can push the branch in the master.
I have a suggestion: since translations can be updated and we could release version with translation updates, you may want to set your version with new features as 3.0-dev. Then I think it would be easier to release different versions with new translations, as 2.1, 2.2, etc.
Just a suggestion.
Thanks for your great work, thogh I can't see at all and just reviewed your code. BTW, I remember at least an extra tab in a blank line, but I don't delete it: I just removed docHandler plugin and updated the template.
Thanks.

El 15/09/2014 4:46, Him Prasad Gautam escribió:
Hi Takuya ,
I am a regular user of your focus highlight.
I have a suggestion.
Since you are adding features, if you can add a setting options in
which the focusing can be enable/disable ; it will be excellent.
Some time, I need to unhighlight the focus object. The boundary lines disturb.
However,  the setting need not any config, just temporary  setting
like sleep mode of nvda in certain application.

On 9/15/14, Takuya Nishimoto <nishimotz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Noelia and all,

Thank you for updating focusHighlight regarding add-on help.

Regarding this, I have been preparing new feature as follows:

* Blue thick rectangle with thin slashes, to indicate NVDA is in focus
mode, i.e. key types are passed to the control.

The master branch of my repository now merges the stable (version 2.0)
is updated for version 2.1-dev:
https://bitbucket.org/nishimotz/focushighlight

So, should I push the branch to the master branch of the add-on team
repository,
or create another branch for review in the community?

Best regards,

--
Takuya Nishimoto
nishimotz@xxxxxxxxx

Hi, I have released FocusHighlight 2.0, developed by Takuya Nishimoto.

## Changes for 2.0 ##

* Add-on help is available from the Add-ons Manager.

This add-on is available at
http://addons.nvda-project.org

Thanks.