[nvda-addons] Re: FocusHighlight 2.0

  • From: Takuya Nishimoto <nishimotz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 10:59:30 +0900

Dear Noelia and all,

Thank you for updating focusHighlight regarding add-on help.

Regarding this, I have been preparing new feature as follows:

* Blue thick rectangle with thin slashes, to indicate NVDA is in focus
mode, i.e. key types are passed to the control.

The master branch of my repository now merges the stable (version 2.0)
is updated for version 2.1-dev:
https://bitbucket.org/nishimotz/focushighlight

So, should I push the branch to the master branch of the add-on team repository,
or create another branch for review in the community?

Best regards,

--
Takuya Nishimoto
nishimotz@xxxxxxxxx