[nvda-addons] Re: Google Speech Recognition add-on

  • From: "Kwork" <istherelife@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 18:17:04 -0700

For me, the instant translate add-on works part time. I use it somewhat
frequently, but NVDA forgets that it's there sometimes, and I have to
reinstall it. When I press the keys to translate some text, I'll hear the
word "blank." When I hear that, that's when I know that NVDA has somehow
lost the fact that it's there. I sometimes have to reinstall it twice to get
NVDA to recognize that it's there again. Not sure what's going on, but have
been putting up with it. Now if NVDA can lose its amnesia moments, it'd work
perfectly.
Travis