[nvda-addons] Re: Google Speech Recognition add-on

  • From: Fatma Mehanna <fatma.mehanna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 10:27:54 +0200

hi all,
instant translate addon is not working for me.
I only hear the beep sound for the given translation, but i don't hear
the text that is being translated.
i use instant translate version 3.0-dev.
some of my friends in the arabic community face the same problem.
i use windows 7 32 and my friends use win7 64 bit.
thanks.
btw i use a next version of nvda not the release.
thanks.