[nvda-addons] Re: FocusHighlight 2.0

  • From: Him Prasad Gautam <drishtibachak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 08:31:28 +0545

Hi Takuya ,
I am a regular user of your focus highlight.
I have a suggestion.
Since you are adding features, if you can add a setting options in
which the focusing can be enable/disable ; it will be excellent.
Some time, I need to unhighlight the focus object. The boundary lines disturb.
However,  the setting need not any config, just temporary  setting
like sleep mode of nvda in certain application.

On 9/15/14, Takuya Nishimoto <nishimotz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear Noelia and all,
>
> Thank you for updating focusHighlight regarding add-on help.
>
> Regarding this, I have been preparing new feature as follows:
>
> * Blue thick rectangle with thin slashes, to indicate NVDA is in focus
> mode, i.e. key types are passed to the control.
>
> The master branch of my repository now merges the stable (version 2.0)
> is updated for version 2.1-dev:
> https://bitbucket.org/nishimotz/focushighlight
>
> So, should I push the branch to the master branch of the add-on team
> repository,
> or create another branch for review in the community?
>
> Best regards,
>

> --
> Takuya Nishimoto
> nishimotz@xxxxxxxxx

>> Hi, I have released FocusHighlight 2.0, developed by Takuya Nishimoto.
>>
>> ## Changes for 2.0 ##
>>
>> * Add-on help is available from the Add-ons Manager.
>>
>> This add-on is available at
>> http://addons.nvda-project.org
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> If you have questions for list moderators, please send a message to
>> nvda-addons-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
>>
>> Community addons can be found here: http://addons.nvda-project.org
>
> If you have questions for list moderators, please send a message to
> nvda-addons-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
>
> Community addons can be found here: http://addons.nvda-project.org

--
Him Prasad Gautam