[nvda-addons] Re: Control Usage Assistant: Version 1.0 beta 1 is here

  • From: Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 22:38:18 +0200

Hello, respect commands, I'm going to ask if people use eMule and
TeamViewer addons, available in Wuala and italian web site. I should
update at least eMule app module, and I can make changes too.
If people work with these addons, I can also upload them for review.
Other commands used by addons that I made availables in Wuala, no for
review, are:
control+shift+nvda in combination with 8, i, u and o, also with Enter,
shift+NVDA+Enter and control+NVDA+Enter, used by readFeeds (an addon
for using NVDA as FeedReader). control+shift+NVDA+l, in SaveLog, for
viewing, saving and to remove previous and current log,
control+shift+u, in ShortLing (to shorten URLs by using Bitly),
NVDA+shift+l, to know selected elements in lists, and some other
commands. But I understand that it's difficult to make all keystrokes
compatible.
Thanks. I ask and tell you.
Thanks.

2013/5/10, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
> Focus changes: let me look into this to see what I can do (hoping to
> resolve in beta 2 next week).
> For commands: would you like me to change mine to something like
> CTRL+NVDA+H?
> Cheers,
> Joseph
>
> On 5/10/13, Brian's Mail list account BY <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Yes, its working fine now. Just one question, putting on my 'thicko' hat.
>>  If you are in, say outlook Express message display, you have  gone to a
>> link with k or tab, it tells you hw to click it, fine, but how do you get
>> it
>>
>> out of that mode when cursoring through the email itself. Tried various
>> ways
>>
>> to move the focus back to the text but its still telling me how to click
>> link. Of course before you clicked the link it was telling you how to
>> move
>> through the text, I'd have expected it to revert back once moved away
>> etc.
>>  I will have to try this  on a web page but only just put it on the
>> machine.
>>
>>  Brian
>>
>> bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Sent via blueyonder.