[nvda-addons] Re: Control Usage Assistant: Version 1.0 beta 1 is here

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 16:57:17 -0700

Hi,
Turkish: Did you or the translator change the add-on settings? If so,
you might want to see if the translator translated the add-on.
Event-based help: This may require specialized code for
event/appModule combo, as there might be many events that the add-on
may need to catch. In the end, the picture would be that the appModule
writers themselves could provide such help messages (there is a
proposal to integrate this add-on to core NVDA code). Might have to
wait until summer when I have time to investigate.
Browse mode detection: This is being worked on. I just need to gather
a list of form types for which focus mode message should be given (I
know edit fields do). For actual messages, I can insert a new key to
messages dictionary to react to such event with an offset denoting
whether certain conditions were met such as browse mode, appModule and
so forth. The said feature will be done for 2.0 (scheduled for end of
summer/winter (if you're on southern hemisphere).
Thanks.
Cheers,
Joseph

On 5/10/13, Çağrı Artan <cagriartan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> High.  Will you add to Turkish language option?
> thanks.
>   10.5.2013 23:38 tarihinde, Noelia yazdı:
>> Hello, respect commands, I'm going to ask if people use eMule and
>> TeamViewer addons, available in Wuala and italian web site. I should
>> update at least eMule app module, and I can make changes too.
>> If people work with these addons, I can also upload them for review.
>> Other commands used by addons that I made availables in Wuala, no for
>> review, are:
>> control+shift+nvda in combination with 8, i, u and o, also with Enter,
>> shift+NVDA+Enter and control+NVDA+Enter, used by readFeeds (an addon
>> for using NVDA as FeedReader). control+shift+NVDA+l, in SaveLog, for
>> viewing, saving and to remove previous and current log,
>> control+shift+u, in ShortLing (to shorten URLs by using Bitly),
>> NVDA+shift+l, to know selected elements in lists, and some other
>> commands. But I understand that it's difficult to make all keystrokes
>> compatible.
>> Thanks. I ask and tell you.
>> Thanks.
>>
>> 2013/5/10, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>:
>>> Hi,
>>> Focus changes: let me look into this to see what I can do (hoping to
>>> resolve in beta 2 next week).
>>> For commands: would you like me to change mine to something like
>>> CTRL+NVDA+H?
>>> Cheers,