[nvda-addons] Re: Control Usage Assistant: Version 1.0 beta 1 is here

  • From: Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 18:53:54 +0200

Hello, mostly for Simone. You wrote about controlUsageAssistant:
"
I uploaded the addon also in the italian NVDA website.
"
Fantastic web site, specially its addon web page. I just point out
that NVDA+h is used by app modules posted there too: eMule and
TeamViewer, for opening documentation contained in these applications.
As global plugins take precedence, this keystroke won't work when
using controlUsageAssistant. Perhaps you wish to indicate it or I can
update these app modules.
Best regards.
Thanks.

2013/5/10, Brian's Mail list account BY <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Yes, its working fine now. Just one question, putting on my 'thicko' hat.
>  If you are in, say outlook Express message display, you have  gone to a
> link with k or tab, it tells you hw to click it, fine, but how do you get it
>
> out of that mode when cursoring through the email itself. Tried various ways
>
> to move the focus back to the text but its still telling me how to click a
> link. Of course before you clicked the link it was telling you how to move
> through the text, I'd have expected it to revert back once moved away etc.
>  I will have to try this  on a web page but only just put it on the
> machine.
>
>  Brian
>
> bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Sent via blueyonder.
> Please address personal email to:-
> briang1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, putting 'Brian Gaff'
> in the display name field.

>>> 'NVDAObjects.IAccessible.mozilla.Mozilla'>, <class
>>> 'NVDAObjects.IAccessible.IAccessible'>, <class
>>> 'NVDAObjects.window.Window'>, <class 'NVDAObjects.NVDAObject'>, <class