[notetakerinfo] Re: Thoughts on the B2G

  • From: Zachary Morris <morriszachary99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: notetakerinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 08:49:09 -0500

Hello Steph,
Thanks for your opinion. Most things I have heard about the Touch have been complaints, so it's nice to see a few people liking it. I will take it through its paces hopefully this summer, and by the time college rolls around, I'll have my decision ready to make whether I want a Touch or a Polaris.
Thanks,
Zach
Sent from a BrailleNote

From: "Adaptive Information Systems Inc." <aistech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <notetakerinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 21:39:05 -0500

Hi Zack,

You are so wrong about the touch screen on the touch