[notetakerinfo] Re: Hello and thanks

  • From: Paul Tandy <brl.cents@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: notetakerinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 01:56:03 -0900

Hey there Dave,

First of all, welcome to this list. I too, have a braille sense product, and
love it. I'm having some issue with the keyboard, but that's beside the point.

Reguarding this file of yours, is it one file you can't delete, or all files on
an sd card? Have you tried a reset of the unit? I'm not suggesting it will
work, judging on how it has happened to other devices, but I'd figure I'd ask.

Thanks,

Paul