[notetakerinfo] Re: Hello and thanks

  • From: Blake Ison <bai003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "notetakerinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <notetakerinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 10:06:24 +0000

Hi Sharon:)

Thanks for your email.

I am reasonably new with Freelists and still trying to get my head around it
completely, but as far as I am aware, that message, which you indicated within
your original message is a default message sent out by Freelists. However, I
have, I hope edited the list configurations so that the confirmation is no
longer necessary, in that users are subscribed automatically as soon as the
email reaches the appropriate email address.

We are experiencing some initial issues, but are working to resolve these as
quickly as is possible.

Again, thanks for your feedback - it is really truly valued.

Cheers, Blake.

Blake Ison. University of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. Mob:
0421659958.