[notetakerinfo] Re: Hello and thanks

  • From: Sharon Kerr <sharon.kerr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: notetakerinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 20:24:10 +1100

Blake,

This is  a great initiative Just some feedback.  When I registered, it
wasn't really clear that things had gone through.  I received an email with
the message below:
# sharon.kerr@xxxxxxxxx has requested that you be subscribed
notetakerinfo mailing list.
#
# To subscribe, reply to this message, leaving the message body
# intact, or send the following lines in e-mail to
# ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

// job
appsub notetakerinfo sharon.kerr@xxxxxxxxx \
5487FB63:67F7.1:abgrgnxrevasb
// eoj

Kind regards,

Sharon

--

Sharon Kerr
Chief Executive Officer

t: +61 487 104 391
e: sharon.kerr@xxxxxxxxx
w: www.he-cg.com
w: www.globalaccessproject.com

*HECG Pty Limited - Confidential Communication*
*The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. It is intended
for the addressee only.  If you receive this e-mail by mistake
please promptly inform us by reply e-mail and then delete the e-mail and
destroy any printed copy.  You must not disclose or use in any way the
information in the e-mail.  There is no warranty that this e-mail is error
or virus free.  It may be a private communication, and if so, does not
represent the views of HECG and its associates.  If it is a private
communication, care should be taken in opening it to ensure that undue
offence is not given.*