[USS Vanguard] The cause and the solution to all of life's problems.

  • From: "Mark Pierce" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 19:45:35 +0100

Rank/Name: Cynan Mandrake.
Locations: USS Thesipiae; Conference Room.

Timeframe: After all recent posts.

  Subject: The cause and the solution to all of life's problems.

No sooner had Sam spoken the Conference doors swished open and in staggered
the vagabond Cynan Mandrake, a security detail close behind.

"Howdy! Now aren't you all a sight for sore eyes. Anyone fancy a drink?" he
said brashly, as he slumped down into a chair next to Nick and slammed a
bottle of the finest Scotch on the table, uncorked.

"Captain! He'd just come aboard before we left Earth orbit and pushed past
us. We tried too.." a member of the security detail tried to explain.

"It's alright right Ensign." Kent replied calmly, giving them the nod to
leave.

"So what'd I miss?" Cynan continued as if it was business as usual.
"Anything worth dying for?"

OoC: Yeah well, I couldn't resist a more in-character start to the
festivities :) Glad to hear from you all. Anyone still out there sitting on
the fence, come and jump on in!

vanguard.staff@xxxxxxxxx