[USS Vanguard] Re: Drastic times

  • From: "Kieran Darkwater" <kdarkwater@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 21:37:52 +0000

Kieran listened, attentively, waiting for Sam to finish, and leant forward.

"You know I'm not going to like this, don't you?" he asked, staring up
rather intently. "Chances are that Borg pyramid was lightly manned: it was
only sent to bring down a shuttle. We can at least scout the situation, see
how many borg there are, and try to clean up our own problem before we
contaminate the society that lives here."

Sorry it's short :(

Lt (jg) Kieran Darkwater
Archaeology and Anthropology Officer