[USS Vanguard] Re: Drastic times

  • From: Alec Keenan <sam_mccaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 06:58:17 -0700 (PDT)

ooc: Cheer up Randi, I reversed my 'rents car into the
front of the house. DOH! Anyway I hope you and
everyone elses lives return to full peachyness asap.
Oh and did I mention? "Andy! Andy! He's our man! If he
can't be fleet captain no one can!"........ I'm sorry.
That was probably unforgivable. Anyway on with the
post.

Luv y'all

Alec :)

RPG:

[snip]

 <Planetside>

> Kieran listened, attentively, waiting for Sam to
> finish, and leant forward.
>
> "You know I'm not going to like this, don't you?" he
> asked, staring up
> rather intently. "Chances are that Borg pyramid was
> lightly manned: it was
> only sent to bring down a shuttle. We can at least
> scout the situation, see
> how many borg there are, and try to clean up our own
> problem before we
> contaminate the society that lives here."

[end snip]

     Sam cringed. His thoughts about the borg tended
to go something like "Borg big. Borg scary" and had on
this occasion neatly hopped over the rather obvious
"Borg just crashed into a planet, not going to be
feeling that perky."

   Sam nodded. "Well it's lucky we have you around
Kieran, let's take the shuttle up high and scan them
from above. But if we wander into a Borg army you owe
me lunch."

     Kieran smiled briefly and the four officers
headed to the shuttle, each privately offering a small
prayer that Kieran would have to by Sam lunch at any
time in the near future...

http://taxes.yahoo.com/
USS Vanguard: http://vanguard.iwarp.com
_Free_Lists: //www.freelists.org