[USS Vanguard] OOC

  • From: "Mel" <uniquemel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 11:36:35 +0100

Hey everyone!

Sorry for my lack of activity recently, I've just had so much stuff going
on, I've lost two grandparents in the space of a month, then work has been a
nightmare and I've had an interview for a new job so work wont be a
nightmare ugh! I could go on forever lol

Anyways I'm completely behind with posting and this mission, I've read a few
and from the OOC emails I see it's gonna be wrapped up soon sooo I'll wait
until the mission is completed before I jump back in.

Nice to see the list so busy! I have 40 odd unread posts in my inbox! wow!

See you all soon

(Zena Quetan) - just in case you all forgot me =P