[nas-2000] NAS2000 dead

  • From: "Grega Kovac" <grega.kovac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 16:36:07 +0200

hi @all

I am getting more and more desperate here :)

I updated the original 1.1 firmware to tinky 2_3_2-mu-02 and everything went
well till the last step here you press 1 to start up the NAS. The NAS got
stuck at that point and then i read that i should have deleted the
partition. I shut down the NAS, connected it to USB and deleted the
partition in XP. The next step was to turn NAS back to network and nothing
happened. I was not able to find the NAS on any means described on the Wiki
page.

I tried to telnet to redboot again and had no luck. It seems like my NAS is
dead. Please advice me how to proceed and what to do to make it work again.

thanks for your effort and have a nice weekend!

Grega