[nas-2000] Re: Bootloader

  • From: flipstar@xxxxxxx
  • To: nas-2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 12:30:42 +0200

Hi,

yes I did boot another kernel (and still do)
what why the USB-Port is working. But you cannot
simply boot the kernel via PXE tftp etc etc.

Its just a nice way to write the kernel to flash
without having to enter all the flash-adresses.

And Yes again :) I grabbed the bootlog via the serial
cable you can find some notes -> links on the faq.

I'll be in germany next week and get some really cheap
Siemens S25 USB Data Kable and make some pics while
building a new Kable.

ah and yes its redboot im not sure but when you telnet
to the bootloader and press say "^C" maybe you will see
the banner?!?!

Bye
flip